Acta Group Seeking Pesticide Registration Specialist To Join Our Growing Firm
The Acta Group (Acta®), a consulting firm affiliated with Washington, D.C. law firm Bergeson & Campbell, P.C. (B&C®), is seeking a pesticide registration specialist to join our growing team of regulatory consultants, scientists, and policy experts. This position will be based in our Washington, D.C. office, although telework arrangements may be considered for the right candidate. Applicants should be experienced in all aspects of preparing, submitting, and managing applications under the Federal Insecticide, Fungicide, and Rodenticide Act (FIFRA), having worked for a registering entity or a regulatory agency.
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in Chemistry, Biology, or a related science;
- Minimum 3 – 5 years of experience in the field of FIFRA pesticide registration or related experience, more experience preferred;
- Experienced in all aspects of preparing, submitting, and managing registration and amendment applications and petitions under FIFRA and the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (FFDCA);
- Experienced in the FIFRA Registration Review process;
- Knowledgeable concerning pesticide registration programs outside of the U.S.;
- Experienced in regulatory agency communication in support of registration efforts;
- Experienced with U.S. state pesticide registration laws;
- Self-directed with strong project management skills;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills; and
- Comfortable in collaborative/matrix environment.
Acta offers a full suite of benefits, including medical, dental, and vision plans, 401K contributions, a profit-sharing plan, and employee development opportunities. Our LEED-certified Washington, D.C. location has a complimentary fitness facility and is convenient to Metro (Foggy Bottom station), the George Washington University campus, and a wide variety of markets and restaurants. Acta also has offices in Manchester, England, and Beijing, China.
For consideration, please supply your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com.